Fuzion-pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Greatest base in 2009

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Few Suggestions!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suicidal
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Suicidal

Rep++ : 2

A Few Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: A Few Suggestions!   A Few Suggestions! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:41 am

First of all I would like to thank Josh, Spencer, Steve, Yannick for this new website and brand new base!

Okay as you may know slayer creatures in the slayer tower needs certain slayer level to kill each one. Now I would like to suggest a command that lets you reset your slayer tasks so if you got rubbish ones for example : Hill giants, then you could just do ::resetslayer (or anything original) and ask for a new task by speaking to Vannaka.

Secondly I would love the Bandos General Graardor to have a little bit of health taken away from him or make him heal much slower so people could actually try and kill him.

My third suggestion is that make a place like funpk so you can get pk points by killing people there and people don't lose their items. The shop keeper at home could sell stuff like coloured whips , bandos stuff , Godswords etc...but it would take a while to get the points needed to get those.

And that's a few of my suggestions wrapped up for now! If I have more i'll edit it on this thread! Smile

So post if you like my ideas and tell me on how to improve the server to make it more exciting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

A Few Suggestions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuzion-pkz :: Suggestions-
Jump to: